SUMMERTIME CAMP AT THE SWEET HAND
Campers will learn to decorate cupcakes, cookies, cake pops and cakes with a “Sprinkle of American Sign Language”. We’ll spend time making decorations using fondant, buttercream, chocolate, edible glitter, a variety of tools and even bake some cookies!
- One camp counselor per 4-6 campers
- 1 drink per day
- Cake, cupcakes, cake pops and cookies (one per day)
- Fondant, icing and edible decorations
- Decorating tools, aprons, gloves, cookie cutters, and more
- 30 minute American Sign Language or Deaf Culture lesson a day
- The Sweet Hand bakery boxes for easy transport
- Four Day Weekly Sessions (Monday- Thursday)
- Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Children ages 6-14
- 349.00 Weekly Session
- We are a nut free baking studio.
- Each parent will have to complete a Camp Registration Form and Waiver.
- One week prior to camp you will receive a follow up email with additional sweet details.